Model TIRA-5: 10,000 Lb. Capacity
PrestonEastin turning rolls are designed and built for years of dependable low maintenance operation.
The PrestonEastin model TIRA-5 turning roll is the idler component of the TDRA/TIRA-5 five ton turning roll set. This model has a rated capacity of 5,000 lbs. and can support workpieces ranging in diameter from 6″ to 96″.
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY!
- Industrial grade rubber tired rollers absorb shock during loading and protect the load during operation
- Aluminum-bronze worm gears provide maximum strength and durability
- 30′ remote pendants standard
- Designed with ease of maintenance in mind to minimize downtime
- Proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Heavy duty welded steel construction insures our turning rolls continue to perform in the harshest working conditions